Starbucks Reserve® Sun Dried Ethiopia Yirgacheffe™
Sun, air and soil perfectly combine for enticing flavors
This lush, intense coffee delivers a wild burst of berry with every sip thanks to a high growing elevation and ancient coffee-drying method. The beans are sun-dried on raised beds, allowing them time to absorb the sweet juiciness of ripe fruit.
Grown in Ethiopia’s Yirgacheffe district, this coffee delights with rich layers of strawberry, Bing cherry and baking chocolate notes.
- Producer: The village of Aricha in the district of Yirgacheffe
- Elevation: 1,950 - 2,150 meters (6,400 - 7,100 feet )
- Processing Method: Natural
- Tasting Notes: Floral and fruity
- Enjoy with: A chocolate treat and an afternoon sunbreak.
- Flavor Intensity: Medium