Doing Business with Starbucks
A Message from Global Sourcing and Supplier Relations
For more than 40 years, Starbucks has been dedicated to inspiring and nurturing the human spirit – one person, one cup and one neighborhood at a time. We are honored to partner with suppliers who share our commitment to enhancing the Starbucks Experience for the customers and communities we serve.
The information provided below as part of Supplier Guidance is intended for all Starbucks Suppliers engaged to provide products or services globally (a.k.a. Global Suppliers). However the information provided may be equally applicable to any supplier regardless of the breadth of their business with Starbucks.
- Standard Terms & Conditions
Minimum legal terms necessary to protect our customers, our brand, and our supplier partners.
Minimum operational standards and requirements that Suppliers must comply with to ensure safety, security, and streamlined operations.
What we stand for. Expectations for ourselves, our partners (employees), and our suppliers.
Facts and information needed to conduct ordinary day-to-day business.
About Starbucks, Business Standards & Policies
Supplier Guidance Links
- Supplier Code of Conduct
- Standard for Manufactured Goods and Services
- Standards for Food Suppliers
- Standards for Non-Food Suppliers
- Non-Partner Travel Procedure for U.S. and Canada
- Accounts Payable Summarized
- Starbucks Evenings Distributor Guidelines
- EMEA Logistics Guidelines - Store Development Suppliers