Inclusion at Starbucks
Our Culture of Inclusion
From our earliest days, diversity and inclusion have been at the heart of how we do business, and we have worked to create an inclusive environment across Starbucks, including through:
- Eight diverse Partner Networks, representing the broad spectrum of our partner backgrounds
- Starbucks Access Alliance Partner Network
- Starbucks Armed Forces Partner Network
- Starbucks Black Partner Network
- Starbucks China & Asia Pacific Partner Network
- Starbucks Hora Del Café Partner Network
- Starbucks Pride Alliance Partner Network
- Starbucks Women’s Development Partner Network
- Starbucks India Partner Network
- Recognition by prominent diversity organizations of our work on diversity and inclusion. Starbucks was selected as the 2014 Disability Employer of the Year by the US Business Leadership Network. We received a perfect 100 score on Disability Equality Index in 2015 and 2016 and achieved the top rating of 100 percent on The Human Rights Campaign (HRC) 2015 Corporate Equality Index.
- Providing health care benefits for both our part-time and full time partners, including same sex and domestic partner benefits since the company went public in 1992.
- Continuing to lead the industry in terms of additional relevant benefits for our people – including full tuition reimbursement through our College Achievement Plan, Starbucks stock (Bean Stock), 401(k) matching, and other important benefits.