Visa Checkout | Starbucks September Reload Offer
Step-by-Step Intructions for Reloading with Visa Checkout
- If you don’t already have the Starbucks app, please download and sign-in/sign-up for a Starbucks Rewards Account.
- Once you’ve signed into the app, click Pay in the upper left corner and then Reload on the bottom left corner of the Pay screen. For Android users, tap the menu in the top left corner, then Pay, Reload.
- From the reload screen, iOS users select “Paying With” . Android users select “Add a Payment Method”.
- On the Payment Methods screen, tap Add Card with Visa Checkout.
- A Visa Checkout screen will appear where you can sign in to an existing Visa Checkout account or enroll in a new account. If you are new to Visa Checkout you will need to add a credit or debit card and input your billing address into your account. You only need to do this the first time you log in. Once you complete the process of signing-in to Visa Checkout and selecting the credit or debit card you want to use in the Starbucks app, click “Continue” and you will be automatically directed back to the reload screen in the Starbucks app.
- On the reload screen you will see the last 4 digits of the credit or debit card which you added to your Visa Checkout account. If you selected the same card through Visa Checkout that you already had on file with Starbucks, the same card number will appear. All you need to do now is select $10 or more as your reload amount by clicking Reload on iOS or clicking Confirm on Android.
- Enter your Starbucks password or fingerprint on iOS to confirm and complete your reload transaction.
- You will receive the extra $10 in the form of a Starbucks eGift via email within 5 days, not as a top-up to your balance. The email will be sent to the address linked to your Starbucks Rewards account.
Congrats! You are all done.