One add-in lets you easily send a Starbucks eGift Card and schedule meetings at your favorite Starbucks® store. The add-in is available in the Office Store to users of Outlook.com, as well as Office 365 users with Outlook 2013, Outlook 2016 or Outlook on the web in the United States. Get detailed FAQs.
To get started, simply follow these steps:
If you are using Office 365 or the new Outlook.com, simply click here to begin installation of the Starbucks for Outlook add-in. If you are using Exchange 2016 or Exchange 2013 on premise, simply follow the steps below to install the add-in:
- In Outlook 2013 or Outlook 2016, click Store from the Home tab on the ribbon. In Outlook on the web, click the gear icon (top right) and select “Manage integrations.”
- Type in “Starbucks” in the search bar on the top right.
- The search will return the “Starbucks for Outlook” add-in. Set the toggle to “on” to install the add-in.
- The add-in will appear in the command bar ribbon on the top.
Note: Some users in Outlook 2013 may not see the new in-client store UI above. For these users, follow the steps below:
- - Click Store from the Home tab on the ribbon-> click Manage Add-ins.
- - In the Manage Add-ins page, click the + sign and then select the “Starbucks for Outlook” add-in from the Office Store.
- - Click the “Add” button to begin installation.
Quick and easy to send. Delightful to receive.
With Starbucks for Outlook, an eGift goes from inbox to in their hand with ease. Here’s how:
- In the grey ribbon at top, click the “Starbucks Send an eGift” icon. It will appear on the far right side on the “Home tab”.
- Select an eGift card design.
- You will be prompted to sign in to your Starbucks account. (Don’t have one? Simply create one by clicking the link in the pop up.)
- Enter the recipient’s name.
- Select the dollar amount.
- Select your payment method. (You can add a payment method if you don’t have one on file.)
- Click “Purchase eGift Card” and your purchase is complete. The eGift card will be inserted into the message and it’s ready to send.
Connect over coffee
With the Starbucks for Outlook add-in you can easily schedule meetings at Starbucks® stores directly from your email. Here’s how:
- Select “Meet at Starbucks” from the meeting request ribbon.
- Enter a location in the add-in on the right side of the meeting request.
- Select location from map or scroll down and select location from list.
- Select store by clicking “Select Store”. The store address will be inserted into the meeting invitation and it’s ready to send.