Introducing Starbucks® Mercato
You care about what you eat, and you eat with joy.
With that in mind, our chefs have created an all-new lunch menu: salads and sandwiches made to satisfy, to sustain you through your day. Each has been thoughtfully prepared with natural ingredients, every element handpicked—breads and cheeses, veggies, grains and greens brought together so that every bite is full of flavor.
This food is made fresh daily, and donated nightly to the community.
Available starting on April 11 only in select stores in Chicago. Whether you eat vegetarian, high-protein or vegan, you’ll be able to find an option that suits you—a salad for a lunch meeting or a sandwich as you’re jumping on the L.
Protein seeker? The Za'atar Chiken & Lemon Tahini Salad starts with slow cooked chiken with Za'atar spice, layers in cracked freekah, chunky cucumber tzatziki, marinated carrots, and chopped romaine, and finishes with lemon tahini dressing.
Vegetarian, full or part-time? The Cauliflower Tabbouleh Salad tosses mint, cucumber, tomato, chopped parsley, and riced cauliflower with fresh lemon juice, and lays them tenderly across a bed of slightly spicy arugula.
- Almond Butter, Strawberries & Jam Sandwich
- Burrata & Basil Pesto Small Sandwich
- Cage-Free Eggs & Seasoned Grains Side Salad
- Cauliflower Tabbouleh Side Salad
- Cubano Sandwich
- Farmers' Market Protein Box
- Garden Greens & Shaved Parmesan Side Salad
- Green Goddess Avocado Salad
- Herbed Chicken & Fig Spread Small Sandwich
- Honey BBQ Sriracha Chicken Sandwich
- Roasted Carrot & Kale Side Salad
- Roasted Turkey & Dill Havarti Sandwich
- Seared Steak & Cheddar Sandwich
- Slow-Roasted Ham & Beecher's Flagship Cheese Small Sandwich
- Smoked Mozzarella & Roasted Pepper Sandwich
- Turkey & Fire-Roasted Corn Salad
- Za'atar Chicken & Lemon Tahini Salad