LEED® Gold Certified
This store is built on the site of the 2010 Shanghai World Expo in a redevelopment area pursuing LEED® ND Platinum Certification and in a building pursuing LEED® Gold Certification. It is Starbucks first LEED® Gold store in China and utilizes an expansive glass façade for abundant natural daylighting along with a rich palette of rustic and reclaimed materials to enhance the café experience.
Notable Store Elements
- Forest Stewardship Council (FCS) Wood Floors
- Reclaimed/Refurbished Furniture from Starbucks Stores
- Energy Efficient LED Lighting and Energy Star® Equipment
- Low VOC Building Products
- Use of Construction Waste Recycling to reduce Waste by over 90%