Starbucks Social Media Terms and Conditions
You agree that:
- The information that is shared on pages, boards, and applications created or administered by Starbucks may or may not be accurate, complete, reliable or up to date.
- You read all User Content at your own risk.
- Your User Content will be accurate, will not violate any applicable law, regulation or guideline, will not violate any right of a third party including, without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or publicity rights, and will not cause injury to any person or entity.
- Your User Content will not contain any obscene, profane or threatening language, and will not contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of “spam.”
- If you are employed or otherwise compensated by Starbucks, you must disclose your relationship with Starbucks when promoting Starbucks products and services.
- We encourage you to engage in meaningful dialogue but ask when discussing or challenging each other’s views or opinions that you do so respectfully.
You are solely responsible for your User Content, and Starbucks assumes no liability for it. You agree to indemnify Starbucks against all claims and liabilities resulting from your User Content.
You understand and agree that Starbucks may ban any user from posting on Starbucks pages, boards or conversations, or from using applications created or administered by Starbucks, for a pattern of inappropriate postings or as otherwise deemed necessary by Starbucks.
For any User Content that you submit or share with us, you grant Starbucks a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, sell and distribute such User Content, and to incorporate such User Content in any form, medium or technology throughout the world, all without compensation to you. For this reason, do not post or share any User Content that you do not wish to license to Starbucks. In addition, you grant Starbucks the right to include the name provided with the User Content you have posted.
Starbucks reserves the right to update or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. Your use of or participation in the pages, hashtags, boards and applications created or administered by Starbucks following any such change constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the Terms. We encourage you to review these Terms whenever you use or participate in pages, hashtags, boards and applications created or administered by Starbucks.