Starbucks Reserve® Colombia Caldas
Ideal coffee-growing altitudes produce exquisite, flavorful coffee
In our ongoing quest to honor Colombia as one of the world’s best coffee producers, we’re bringing you a small lot of beans so astounding, we just knew it had to be shared.
The remarkable flavor comes from the growing region’s locale in Colombia’s central mountain range: High altitudes produce a dense bean with more interesting flavor.
This coffee is juicy and bright with soft chocolate and green-herb notes—The overall character and complexity practically jumps from the cup. It’s a rich and vibrant Starbucks Reserve™ coffee that’s not to be missed.
Available for a limited time only
- Producer: 97 small holder farms in Montebenito
- Elevation: 5,300 – 5,950 feet
- Processing Method: Washed
- Tasting Notes: Juicy and bright with soft chocolate and green herb notes
- Flavor Intensity: Medium
- Body: Medium
- Acidity: High
- Pairing Flavors: Nuts, chocolate, dried fruits