Starbucks Reserve® Cameroon Mount Oku
Our first coffee from Cameroon.
This Starbucks Reserve® coffee is full-bodied with enticing herbal, floral layers and notes of black pepper and tea. It’s a remarkable cup with an important story.
A group of ambitious smallholder farmers from Cameroon, where robusta is the traditional coffee harvest, worked closely with a local cooperative to perfect the quality of their beans—and improve their livelihoods—by producing this outstanding arabica. Located in west central Africa, across the continent from where most of Africa’s finest coffees grow, Cameroon boasts a diverse geography—from deserts to rainforests to Mount Oku, where these beans thrive high in the rich, volcanic soil.
- Producers: Smallholder farms around Mount Oku and Bafoussam
- Elevation: 4,000 feet
- Coffee Variety: Java and Bourbon
- Processing Method: Washed
- Tasting Notes: Enticing herbal and floral notes with black pepper accents
- Body: Full
- Acidity: Light
- Pairing Flavors: Nuts, spices, chocolate, citrus