Starbucks Reserve® Aged Sumatra Lot No. 084
This is what delicate aging tastes like
To bring you Aged Sumatra Lot No. 084, we aged it for five years in a special environment with meticulous care. The coffee bags were individually rotated and turned to ensure a consistent aging process, and the beans were tasted regularly to determine their exact moment of readiness.
The reward for such precise attention? A bold, full-bodied cup of coffee with toasted-marshmallow sweetness and deep cedar notes … A taste so refined it merits the distinction of Starbucks Reserve™ coffee.
- Producer: North Province of Sumatra
- Elevation: 3,600 – 4,500 feet
- Processing Method: Semi- Washed
- Tasting Notes: Robust with deep notes of cedar and sweet, black licorice
- Flavor Intensity: Dark
- Body: Full
- Acidity: Low
- Pairing Flavors: Cheese, dark chocolate, nuts and savory spice