We hold each other and ourselves to very high standards of diversity – and it shows.
As partners, we embrace diversity to create a place where each of us can be ourselves. And we always treat each other with respect and dignity. But don’t just take it from us. Take a look at our record:
- We support the National Council of La Raza, lideres (young leaders) program
- Black Enterprise magazine has ranked us among the “40 Best Companies for Diversity” in the country, “15 Best in Senior Management Diversity” and “15 Best in Corporate Board Diversity.”
- The Disability Rights Legal Center has honored us for nurturing an environment of respect and sensitivity to people with disabilities.
Read our Mission Statement
Read our Global Responsibility Report
We support and invest in local and global communities in culturally relevant ways. Starbucks proudly supports a variety of organizations, including:
- Human Rights Campaign
- National Council of La Raza
- National Hispanic Corporate Council
- National Urban League
- United States Business Leadership Network
The Partner Network Program provides a forum for partners to engage in the work of diversity, inclusion and accessibility. Explore the networks.