Wake Up to Handcrafted Beverages and $2 Breakfast Sandwiches

Anyone who knows me knows that I’m not a fan of mornings, especially dark and cold ones in the middle of winter. But those who know me also know that I love to eat. If anything can get me out of bed, it’s the thought of a hot and savory breakfast – all the more effective if cheese is involved.

All of this personal disclosure is to say that this week is going to be awesome! Every day this week (Jan 30-Feb 4), participating Starbucks stores are offering any breakfast sandwich for just $2 with the purchase of any handcrafted beverage. Soy Caffè Lattes and cheesy Artisan Veggie Jack sandwiches every day? Yeah, that’ll work.

If you’re anything like me, welcome to a week of deliciously good mornings!

• kdanalakis
    • 1/30/2012 9:38 AM

What's considered a handcrafted beverage? Is it basically anything but a drip?

• hltripper
    • 1/30/2012 10:11 AM

I'm with kdanalakis... what is considered handcrafted? Could I purchase a red eye or regular coffee and still order a breakfast sandwich for $2?

• Starbucks Starbucks
    • 1/30/2012 10:40 AM

Good question! A handcrafted beverage is ANY drink that isn't pre-packaged and needs to be prepared by our baristas. This could be a Frappuccino® blended drink, tea, drip coffee, espressos or espresso drinks.

• vfigueroa2007
    • 2/1/2012 8:24 PM

Do chocolate beverages count? AKA hot chocolate

• Cgavic
    • 2/2/2012 7:29 AM

Take advantage of starbucks' offer of a $2 breakfast sandwich and with it, order their tall skinny mocha (new), the sandwich/drink combo would be fantastic!

• reyna0512
    • 2/4/2012 5:41 AM

I AM SOOO HAPPY ABOUT THISS!!!!!!!!

• lenanguyen77
    • 2/18/2012 2:47 PM

I love the breakfast wrap at Starbucks. I always get the chicken sausage breakfast wrap with my favorite drink Grande soy skinny caramel machiatto.

• swissmss
    • 6/16/2012 4:58 PM

No more egg McJuckin' for me! I love the Artisan sandwiches. They taste wonderful and fresh. tTey come out of the oven fast in a nifty little bags. I hate those nasty egg mcmuffins, but now when on the road we get everything in one place. Thank you Starbucks, keep up the good work!