New Starbucks VIA® Ready Brew Coffee Blends Now in Grocery Stores

Starbucks VIA® Ready Brew House Blend and Breakfast Blend coffees

Fall is here, which means it is time to get back to my everyday routine. I love when the leaves turn, the temperature cools and my favorite sweaters come out from hiding. And, as the days become shorter I find myself needing a warm welcome to the dark mornings.

Lucky for me, two of our most popular coffees are coming to a nearby grocery store. Customers can find our new Starbucks VIA® Ready Brew House Blend and Breakfast Blend coffees where they buy groceries.

Both of these blends are made from 100 percent arabica coffee and taste just like our fresh-brewed coffee. House Blend is steeped in tradition – it is one of our longest-running blends, with a smooth, balanced flavor. Breakfast Blend is bright and lively, and perfect if you like a lighter roast. So don’t worry about hitting that morning snooze button – Starbucks VIA® coffee will fit in with your schedule even if you’re running five minutes late.

With these two additions, Starbucks has a range of flavor intensities from mild to extra bold to keep you going in an instant. So, next time you head out to the grocery store, don’t forget the Starbucks VIA®!

Which Starbucks VIA® coffee blend is at the top of your list?

• jmglassnyc
    • 9/16/2011 1:39 PM

Are you part of the team that developed the iced Via caramel blend? If so, kudos, it is absolutely wonderful. I had given up on finding an instant iced coffee, but as usual you guys have broken the mold! How about some other flavors, like vanilla or mocha?

• obsoletelampshade
    • 9/23/2011 8:29 PM

I am eagerly awaiting having Starbucks coffee available in K-Cups for my Keurig brewer. Then the world will be right again.

• drojas2008
      • 10/7/2011 12:16 PM

In reply to: obsoletelampshade

Purchase a Keurig K-Cup Reuse-able coffee filter and use
      any ground coffee you like.
      They work great.

• flwrann
    • 9/23/2011 9:09 PM

We have as of yet been unable to find the "new" VIA House Blend and Breakfast Blend in grocery stores in our area of central Kansas. Also unable to find it at our local Starbucks. Looking forward to trying it. We make great Iced Coffee with the VIA Columbia, with a small amount of milk and one Splenda added. It's great!

• Kteena
      • 10/11/2011 5:57 AM

In reply to: flwrann

I have looked at a number of places for the House and Breakfast Blends here in Virginia, and can't find it either, it isn't at the Starbucks.

• Cdillard2011
    • 10/2/2011 5:47 PM

Do you have a sample of each to try before purchasing. I love Starbuck's! I'm proud of my Gold Card. I stay on the go and would love to try the instant coffee, but before purchasing it would be nice to have a one sample of each of the Breakfast Blend and the House Blend to try. Thanks!

• Dragonlady5
    • 10/3/2011 9:29 AM

I have been trying to locate the Breakfast Blend and House Blend VIA. Where can I purchase in Jacksonville, FL? Why don't you offer it on-line for purchase?

• Jean Trent
    • 10/3/2011 10:55 AM

I love packing VIA in my suitcase for traveling to avoid the bad coffee offered in hotel rooms. Thanks for offering House Blend; I'm looking forward to waking up to it during my upcoming trip!

• SGirl2040
    • 10/4/2011 1:24 AM

I love the house blend coffee(I ice my own and add little 2% milk and equal), but I havent found the house VIA anywhere yet. Guess I wouldnt save time anyway unless Starbucks offers iced via house blend. Thatd be something.

• coffeened
    • 10/8/2011 7:38 PM

Will there be K cups for Keurig from Starbucks ?

• 1glove
    • 10/12/2011 8:06 PM

I Love my Ice americana (4 shots,No wTer w/sugar free vanilla & cream) I have gone on two Coastal Flights thia past year and I make sure to have the VIA Ice Coffee packs[,vanilla,] for the "Long Journey into Night"!!
    The flight attendents are always amazed when my Smart Water bottles become Brown after take off! It makes a long trip Wonderful,Tasty & Just sweet enough!!

• kimlou55
    • 10/26/2011 7:40 AM

Unless something has changed, drastically, since VIA was introduced, I must mention that it tastes like instant coffee....yuk. The starbucks instant does not come close to the fabulous starbucks brewed coffee. I am surprised that VIA has not been discontinued.

• madhurakeskar
    • 11/7/2011 2:08 PM

I love starbucks via coffee

• buggin2stamp
    • 11/15/2011 9:01 AM

I just found the House Blend at Walmart last weekend and bought some. I love it. I really hope Starbucks decides to keep making this blend available.

• Kaseysbuddy56
    • 11/22/2011 1:45 PM

Costco carries the Italian Via. Wish that they would carry a few other flavors. I want to try the ice coffee, too! I just bought the Cuisinart hot water pot. It heats up water very fast so it's a snap making a cup of VIA on the go!

• chenkun
    • 11/27/2011 6:46 AM

( ====http:// www.vogueboom.com ==== )
    Online Store,Get Name Brand Fashion From 12USD Now! You must not miss it!
    jordan air max oakland raiders $30--39;
    Ed Hardy AF JUICY POLO Bikini $20;
    Handbags (Coach lv fendi d&g) $30
    T shirts (Polo ,edhardy,lacoste) $15
    Jean(True Religion,edhardy,coogi) $30
    Sunglasses (Oakey,coach,gucci,Armaini) $15

• chenkun
    • 11/27/2011 6:46 AM

( ====http:// www.vogueboom.com ==== )
    Online Store,Get Name Brand Fashion From 12USD Now! You must not miss it!
    jordan air max oakland raiders $30--39;
    Ed Hardy AF JUICY POLO Bikini $20;
    Handbags (Coach lv fendi d&g) $30
    T shirts (Polo ,edhardy,lacoste) $15
    Jean(True Religion,edhardy,coogi) $30
    Sunglasses (Oakey,coach,gucci,Armaini) $15

• KandyMaitran
    • 12/4/2011 5:12 PM

I really love starbucks
    Nha sach
    Ve may bay

• lbhousden
    • 12/11/2011 8:25 AM

The VIA is amazing--the decades long look for a great tasting instant is finally over! Why have you limited the choices for us decaf people so much, though? You only have ONE--the Italian Roast. This is great, but couldn't you at least add Columbian. We keep looking. New regular flavors abound. So how about more decaf choices, pretty please.