Bring Your Favorites Home for the Holidays

Enjoy a $5 Starbucks Card when  you bring your favorite coffee home.

This year we’re giving back when you stock up on your favorite Starbucks coffees to enjoy with friends and family over the holidays. Now through December 31 when you purchase three packages of Starbucks® coffee or Starbucks VIA® Ready Brew (or a combination of the two) while shopping at your local grocery store you’ll earn a $5 Starbucks Card that you can use to treat yourself or a friend at your neighborhood Starbucks store.

It’s just our way of saying thank you for including us in your holiday celebration. This offer (click here to learn more) only applies to supermarket purchases, and is only around until December 31, so hurry and pick up some Starbucks® coffee or Starbucks VIA® Ready Brew on your next grocery run!

• landisr
    • 12/14/2011 11:37 AM

FYI - I was so disappointed supplies were short on the 12th day of Christmas offer - did not know supplies were going to be short and were then not available after noon that day and was unable to use as a Christmas gift
    - wife of a loyal Starbucks customer!

• codycat12
    • 12/15/2011 6:25 PM

I agree with landisr, very disappointed.

• gymcoach59
    • 12/17/2011 9:47 AM

I was excited for the 12 days of Christmas but could not find the products in two stores or online. I tried to use my Starbucks card online but I could not get it to work. I talked to six CSR's online but could not resolve the problem. I went to a store and bought some of the products and my card worked. I could not find all of the products some only available online. We need more Starbucks mugs, I love them but cannot find any to give.

• kimjcontreras
    • 12/17/2011 11:03 PM

Loved this offer and looked over the flyer in the store hanging by the coffee...it did NOT mention that you had to use the orginal UPC code...I bought as gifts so I can't give the original UPC code. It also did not state that there is only one offer per family...I bought 9 thinking that all would qualify...great offer but somewhat deceptive advertising--these things should have been on the little tear off coupons by the coffee.

• HouseMouse222
    • 12/24/2011 6:12 AM

I am wondering, how long has Starbucks been selling their coffee in stores?

• Ski_goddess
    • 12/26/2011 7:42 PM

I was violently I'll in bed during the travel mug/free refills 12 days, promo day, and when I asked thenext day ( dragged my very sick butt in just toget two of them!)and was turned away! I also wrote in.....been faithfully a card holder for many years, as well as in USthough unregistered....., anyway....I ws denied. Nice lack of customer service ...... Now I was sick AND sad!
    Please email reminders of one day only deals and highlight that fact, as well as special limitations. Thank you!

• mfsimmons1016
    • 1/9/2012 9:41 AM

Next time Starbucks needs to take a little time to think through promotional offers such as this one. In order to fullfill the mail in requirements for this offer, I had to empty three brand new, fresh, and not inexpensive bags of Starbucks Coffee so I could clip out the UPC's out of the bag. I specifically purchased than an airtight container specifically for this coffee so it would remain fresh and flavorfull. Can't scan full bags of coffee and get legible UPC's. Scanner needs to be flat.

• drbob12
    • 12/3/2012 5:23 PM

How do I claim the $5.00 card for my purchases?

• tcchurch
    • 12/15/2012 10:54 AM

I'm with drbob12 - how do you claim the $5.00 gift card?
    When I click on your link (click here) to learn more, the page will
    not open!!

• sgmsmu
    • 12/17/2012 12:51 PM

LInk does not work. Please advise.