On April 5, Starbucks UK and Ireland launched a three-year partnership with UK Youth. Over 300 enthusiastic partners (employees) from across the United Kindgom and Ireland came to London to join 150 young people and participate in community service projects in Westminster, Waterloo and Pimlico. Altogether, we contributed more than 1,200 hours to our goal of 200,000 during the Global Month of Service.
This project kicked off Starbucks Youth Action here – a youth development program designed to inspire, equip and empower young people to bring community projects to life in their local areas.
Were you at this event? Tell us your favorite part.
- Brand (7)
- Expand Coffee CategoryCoffee (91)
- Expand Coffeehouse CategoryCoffeehouse (93)
- Expand Community Service CategoryCommunity Service (15)
- Little Big Show (1)
- Expand Menu CategoryMenu (50)
- Pike Place Roast (1)
- Refreshers (1)
- Expand Responsibility CategoryResponsibility (31)
- seattle (1)
- Starbucks (277)
- Summer (1)
- Wi-Fi (7)