A New Way to Navigate Our Coffees

Not all coffee drinkers are alike. Some like a dark and bold cup, while others prefer a lighter roast. Here in the Digital Marketing team at Starbucks we’ve been busily transforming our website, so that when you visit us at Starbucks.com, finding the coffees in our collection you’re sure to love is a cinch.

In conjunction with the introduction of the Starbucks Roast Spectrum and the Starbucks® Blonde Roast – a lighter roast profile for coffee drinkers who like a milder cup – our coffees are now classified by our roast profile: Starbucks® Blonde, Medium and Dark. If Pike Place® Roast is your preferred brew, for example, browsing our medium roast coffees might lead you to your next favorite.

We’ve also added a handy “Browse by Form” feature, so that you can easily find the coffees available the way you like to brew. Love Starbucks VIA® Instant Coffees and want to try them all? Browse our entire selection here, or find all our coffees available in K-Cup® Packs here.

Click on a coffee of interest, and we tell you where you can buy it (in stores, online or both) and what forms it’s available in: Starbucks VIA® instant coffees; K-Cup® Packs; Pods, Portions and Filter Packs; Whole Bean or Ground Coffee. For the first time ever, every one of our coffees—even our Seasonal Favorites available for just a short time each year—are now listed in our upgraded coffee catalog, waiting to be discovered. Consider this blog an official invitation to stop by Starbucks.com/coffee, poke around and let us know what you think. This upgrade is for you. We hope you like it.

Pike Place is a trademark or registered trademark of The Pike Place Market PDA, used under license.

• thark46
    • 1/30/2012 3:18 PM

I love starbucks i always take my family and friends each time i go i hope that starbucks reissue the keychain card if so send me one or two at 6116 sandoval avenue riverside ca 92509 thank you

• k9nkatz
    • 2/26/2012 4:27 AM

Funny starbucks uses the Bold coffee drinkers as an example, when were not allowed to have bold after 12pm and pike is the worst coffee starbucks has. starbucks should survey customers just because some will stoop to drinking pike does not mean they like it. other die hards like me won't even bother drinking it. I have spent time surveying customers on pike and only 4 out of 56 people who were asked on one impromtu question on the matter said they liked pike and 7 had no opinion the rest wanted B

• randy@podbaydoor.com
    • 5/27/2012 7:50 AM

I use my keychain card extensively. Earlier this week, it broke off my keychain and I would like to order another. However, I do not see an option to purchase the keychain card. Has it been discontinued? This is very disappointing if so.

• lyf2srt
    • 12/27/2012 6:36 PM

^^ I feel the same in regards to the keychain gift card. I just transferred 6 gift cards onto one card and was thinking how convenient thee keychain card would be right now. I wish for it to come back. Plllleeeeassseeee! You know it would be a HUGE hit again!!! Can you hear the crowd chanting in piano up to forte... =D
    Wishful--scratch that--hopeful thinking.
    Signed,
    Me

• cwinland
    • 1/7/2013 11:27 AM

I agree. I only use a keychain card. Please bring it back!

• krysteenam@gmail.com
    • 2/13/2013 12:29 PM

I really wish you guys would bring back the keychain card its way more convenient as I hate carrying a wallet.... plus I issue Starbucks cards to my customers as gratitude for purchases and the regular size ones do not fit nicely into my folded business cards :(

• Dbourke123
    • 5/3/2013 6:40 PM

I've been looking for the small key chain card in stores from Greer, SC to Clayton Ga. and into Franklin, NC and can't seem to locate them... I've got one from St. Petersburg, Fl and its time to replace it.... PLEASE issue them again... Or make the gold card a key chain size..... They are great as they are always with you and you don't have to search your wallet looking for your Starbuck's card..... Thank you for listening!

• Thuyly.do@carlyle.com
    • 9/19/2013 4:46 AM

Can't go a day without my Starbucks

• gojiraneko
    • 11/23/2013 1:37 AM

i liked that you added star codes to the bagged coffee at the grocery store, but could you add the codes to the K-Cups as well?

my old keychain card broke a year ago and im still looking for them to bring it back. til then i had to holepunch my old one to keep using. please bring it back

• BethHeadley
    • 1/10/2014 5:33 AM

I've noticed keychain cards in stores on holidays sometimes but you always had the option of buying one online anytime. Now I see that's no longer an option... :((