Annual Meeting of Shareholders
Watch a live stream of the event.
Date: Wednesday, March 18, 2015
Time: 10:00 a.m. (Pacific Time) - Doors open at 8:00 a.m. (Pacific Time)
Place: Marion Oliver McCaw Hall at Seattle Center, 321 Mercer Street, Seattle, Washington 98109
- As always, we anticipate a large number of attendees at the Annual Meeting of Shareholders and cannot guarantee seating. Seating will be on a first come, first served basis.
- Shareholders may also log onto a live webcast of the meeting; please see details on our Investor Relations website at http://investor.starbucks.com
- Due to the Alaskan Way Viaduct and Mercer Corridor projects, there is significant construction in the area around McCaw Hall, which may impact traffic and parking options.
To be admitted to the meeting you will be required to present a government-issued photo identification (such as a driver’s license or passport) and valid proof of ownership, meaning one of the following:
- Notice of Internet Availability of Proxy Materials;
- Proxy Card;
- Voting Information Form;
- Legal proxy provided by your bank, broker, or nominee;
- Email notice of the Annual Meeting (if you received notice that way); or
- Other proof of share ownership (such as your brokerage statement) as of the January 8, 2015 record date.
- Shareholders holding shares in a joint account may be admitted to the meeting if they provide proof of joint ownership and both shareholders follow the admission requirements described above. We will not be able to accommodate non-shareholder guests at the annual meeting.
- To elect twelve directors nominated by the board of directors to serve until the 2016 Annual Meeting of Shareholders;
- To approve an advisory resolution on our executive compensation;
- To ratify the selection of Deloitte & Touche LLP as our independent registered public accounting firm for the fiscal year ending September 27, 2015;
- To consider two shareholder proposals described in the proxy statement, if properly presented at the Annual Meeting of Shareholders; and
- To transact such other business as may properly come before the Annual Meeting of Shareholders.
Mercer Street Garage (650 3rd Avenue North):
- Parking is available at the Mercer Street Garage, conveniently located across the street from McCaw Hall. A covered skybridge provides easy access between level C of the garage and McCaw Hall. For more information on local transportation to the Annual Meeting of Shareholders, please visit www.seattlecenter.com/transportation.